On the galactic internet space, you can find loads of quotes and motivational phrases that just seem so applicable to every part of your life.
To the point that it can get overwhelming at times, what we need is the cultivation of our character and soul, this doesn’t change and we need to build such deep value in within ourselves. So I dedicate my lives to a few good quotes which I live my life by. Here I will share with you my top 11 list, why not 5 or 10 or 15. Well, firstly, it’s my list so do be aware that it is what I believe in.
We are all not perfect and I have my shortcomings such as my laziness, racism, bias and also greediness. Life is about taking all the opportunities which presents to us and learning about it to change for the better. Without good friends and people around who will be candid to us, we are missing a big portion of living. We are not meant to be alone.
1. “How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you”
2. “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply”
3. “The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back”
4. “Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it will take their breath away”
5. “You never know who needs you. Good energy is contagious”
6. “radiate positivity”
7. “sometimes you win sometimes you learn but you must try”
8. “I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality”
9. “just like the sun, you spread warmth and inspire life. just by being you”
10. “old ways won’t open new doors”
11. “Being optimistic isn’t always being happy. It’s taking what the world throws at you and saying ‘I’m not going to let this get me down'”
You can have your own will and way but learn to take ownership over it and live responsibly. God gave us a life to live, learn to appreciate it.