Since its launch, LG Electronics (LG) V20 has been garnering plaudits among critics and customers alike. The smartphone boasts features including Hi-Fi Quad DAC, HD Audio Recorder, Hi-Fi Video Recording and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras to deliver the best-in-class performance as well as the ultimate multimedia experience. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the LG V20 now comes in a trendsetting, limited-edition pink, which will be available from February 4, 2017, at Singtel, StarHub and M1 outlets.
LG has also organized a contest with a LG V20 Pink Edition up for grabs:
LG V20 Pink Edition Contest
Stand a chance to win an LG V20 Pink Edition for your loved one this Valentine’s Day! Here’s how!
Step 1: Like “LG Mobile Singapore” Page.
Step 2: Share the contest post on your Facebook profile page.
Step 3: Tag your significant other / friend under the ‘comment’ portion of the original contest post, and leave a special message for them!
Step 4: Ask your friends to like your comment. The contestant with the most likes will win!
Contest ends February 15, 2017, 12pm. Terms and conditions apply.
The V20 aims to empower individuals, allowing them to express themselves and tailor the experience to their own liking. At the same time, it promotes a sharing culture among friends and loved ones, so that they can create emotional connections that last.
A Sonorous Audio Experience by B&O PLAY
Hi-Fi Quad DAC
The V20 is the world’s first smartphone to feature a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, powered by ESS Technology, designers of high-performance audio products. Powered by ESS SABRE ES9218, the Quad DAC in the V20 delivers clearer sound by minimizing distortion and ambient noise by up to 50 percent.
HD Audio Recorder
The HD Audio Recorder represents the next level of sound recording. This feature lets users capture studio quality audio with a wider dynamic frequency range using three high AOP microphones to record incredible sound that surpass audio recordings on conventional smartphones.
LG has also continued its collaboration with B&O PLAY. The result is a natural, balanced sound, reflecting B&O PLAY’s acoustic engineering philosophy. The earphones come bundled with the LG V20.
Delivering Share-worthy, Crisp, Clear Videos
Hi-Fi Video Recording
LG V20 owners can record Hi-Fi videos and manually control the settings for perfect audio quality using options such as Low Cut Filter that removes unwanted background noise and Limiter that sets recording distance.
Capture It All and More
Front/Rear Wide Angle Lens
The wide angle capabilities of the front and rear cameras allow consumers to capture more background. The 5MP front camera with a 120-degree lens expands the wefie experience so that more friends can be included in the frame.
The dual-lens rear camera comprises a 16MP with 75-degree large aperture standard angle lens, and an 8MP with 135-degree lens, the widest available in any smartphone. The wide angle feature makes it perfect for taking pictures in front of a gorgeous vista or inside a gigantic stadium.
For more information, please visit http://www.lg.com/sg/mobile-phones/lg-V20.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) / Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: X12 LTE (up to 450 Mbps LTE Category 9 with 3x Carrier Aggregation) / Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / USB Type-C / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC
- Colors: Titan / Silver
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps / B&O Collaboration / Finger Print Scanner / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Do remember to follow me on my social media:
Twitter: @ zsiti
Instagram: @ zsiti_
Facebook: @ zsitisg
Till we meet again, this has been zsiti.