- Dual DAC full balance circuit design
- Large scale capacitors, with attention to the finer details to provide class leading audio quality portable digital audio player DP-X1A
- Support for up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384 kHz/24 bit FLAC and WAV Hi-Res audio
The “DP-X1A” supports up to DSD 11.2MHz, FLAC/WAV up to 384kHz/24 bit, and the latest MQA technology, fully balanced circuit design from the DACs to its output. Based on Android OS, and with built in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi, the “DP-X1A” portable digital audio player can connect to a plethora of peripherals.
- Designed to make the high res audio music shine
- Multiple connectivity methods with high quality audio outputs and wireless functionality
- Freedom of Google Play
- “MQA” audio support
- Support for up to 464GB (64GB internal + dual microSD)
- Direct download of music from OnkyoMusic service without the need of a PC
- 6 built in sound adjustment
- Innovative new GUI with flick transport control (playback, track advance) circular progress bar and physical buttons for all transport controls for “no look” operation, and standard full album artwork playback modes available.
- Easy music file transfers from your Mac or PC to the player
- Volume knob with 161 step positions for fine granular control
- User selectable volume knob lock when screen is turned off
- Wide range gain setting to accomodate wide range of headphones
- Rigid machines aluminium body design
- Custom case “DPA-PUX1” option available.
The Onkyo DP-X1A is retailing at all authorised retailers at $999.
Do remember to follow me on my social media: